Thursday, February 02, 2012

First Impressions

It's hot, as in I'm melting and don't want to be wearing any clothes hot.

Turning right in a car is now rather scary due to the fact that Australia drives on the other (wrong) side of the road.

The sun is intense.

I need to start taking pictures. Australia has some great road signs.

I haven't seen a kangaroo, yet.

I have seen a cane toad (invasive) and a tree frog (native).

The house I am  living in is quite large, especially since it is mostly empty.

Even though it was embarrassing to have so much luggage, I am glad I packed all those dresses.

I am looking forward to the Gold Coast (tomorrow) where I will be running around in my bikini and not much else.






1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're updating us so quickly! Don't melt away and don't burn!! Miss you and glad you're enjoying Oz!

    ReplyDelete